Kuda Leather-Flex Tree Saddles
Rancho Pavo Real is a UK and European agent for KUDA LEATHER-FLEX TREE SADDLES for gaited and sport horses. This exclusive design was developed after many years of research to find the most suitable saddle for gaited and sport horses, one that allows the best communication between horse and rider.
- KUDA LEATHER-FLEX TREE SADDLES are designed to offer the same level of support, security and good balance as a conventional treed saddle, whilst offering the flexibility of a treeless saddle and being the most ergonomic for the rider.
- The saddle has a shaped, rigid front arch to accommodate to the horse's withers and neck conformation.
- No more sore-backed horses! The 100% wool felting on the saddle's underside is cut away from the spine area and does not compress with usage. This leaves the horse's spine free of any pressure, assuring no risk of bruising.
- The KUDA LEATHER-FLEX SADDLES sit on the muscles on both sides of the horse's spine, evenly distributing the weight of the saddle and rider along the horse's back.
- Because there is no rigid structure in the saddle (tree), the horse responds quicker to the rider's seat commands.
- The LEATHER-FLEX TREE SADDLES offer more comfort for the rider. The soft, flexible seat of the saddle allows the rider to spend extended periods of riding without seat bone ache!
- The flexible tree gives more freedom to the horse's spine and shoulders, allowing the horse to turn and flex more naturally and producing more expression in his movements.
- KUDA LEATHER-FLEX TREE SADDLES are designed to fit a variety of horse breeds. In order to fit the different sizes of horses, the saddles are built in three gullet width sizes: narrow, medium, or wide.